Saturday, March 21, 2009

Some Vids

Last Sunday I was watching the tube feeder. The web cam is currently pointed at that feeder, but I hope to move it in the next couple of weeks. The weekend is a good time to watch that feeder, as there is not as much traffic on the road. I saw a dozen or so goldfinch fighting for perch space. Well, that at least answered the question, what are they eating? I have nothing but sunflower hearts in that feeder.

So I have a new visitor, but I am not sure what it is. I think that it is a song sparrow. Here are a couple of views, side view and another view. If you have broadband, here is a video.

All winter, I was lamenting the fact that I did not see the female cardinal. Lately, she has been showing up quite a bit, but I did not get great pics. Here is a video.

Not a fav, but a starling poses, and a video, with song! A titmouse, chickadee, and a dove all puffed up!

A nuthatch, and video, and another video. Here is a video of a pair of blue jays. And finally, since I was not able, until recently, to get a good pic of a dark eyed junco, here is a pic, and video.

Hope you enjoyed!

edit- in Picasa web, click on the magnifying glass icon to see the full size image.

No comments:

Post a Comment